Thursday, June 26, 2014

TGIF- Feature & Follow Friday #206

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
What are your favourite books of 2014 so far?

*Sorry for doing last week's question, I realised I made a mistake and posted this week's question for last week's post, so please excuse my mistake.

If you'd like to see what my answer was for this week's question, click HERE.

Well, I've recently read Rain by Amanda Sun and it was just awesome. It's left a huge impact on me due to its rich Japanese mythology and culture. One of the best contemporaries I've read so far this year would be Words and Their Meanings by Kate Bassett. That one proved to be quite emotional. Thriller-wise, would be the Fugitive series by Melissa Pearl and Sekret by Lindsay Smith. Both got my blood racing and heart pounding!

No comments:

Post a Comment