Friday, April 12, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #144

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.

QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
We are about to see a lot of posts and tweets about reader conventions, RT, BEA, ALA and many more are starting soon. Which one would you love to attend? Where and why? 

I think RT (eventhough I haven't been to a book convention before...) If I could pick, I AM definitely Malaysia because I don't think my parents will let me fly all the way to America just to go to a book convention and at the same (I'm speaking for ALL booklovers in Malaysia) I think it'll be a good experience for everyone :)

6 comments:

  1. RT would be my pick as well. If only it was held in UK, I wouldn't find the time to fly to The States at the moment. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. RT would be run, great response
    new GFC follower
    Danielle @ Coffee and Characters
    http://www.daniellecromero.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully someday then :)

    new follower

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/04/feature-and-follow-43.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I think it's awesome that there are book bloggers in Malaysia that want to come to the USA to go to book conventions! I live in the USA, and I haven't been to major one O_O

    New Linky follower!

    Check out my FF post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in Canada but it's really cool that you're Malaysian because both my parents are too. I'm Chinese. Malaysia is really cool but I bet there are conventions there, just not as enormous as the super crazy ones in the US. I've never been to one, but I think it'd be kind of scary. I see it as a way to make a fool out of myself in front of some authors :)

    - Nova

    ReplyDelete