Saturday, March 2, 2013

TGIF - Feature & Follow Friday #138

FEATURE & FOLLOW FRIDAY is a blog hop that is designed to provide as much exposure towards other bloggers as well as yourself, and to expand following. It's hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read, each whom feature a chosen blog for a week, it's also an interesting way to get to know one another bloggers.


QUESTION OF THE WEEK:
Confess your blogger sins! Is there anything as a newbie blogger that you've done, that as you gained more experience you were like - oops? 

I really don't know what to say. You see... I have and don't have (if that makes sense) but I don't really have any regrets! Not images or sorts but more of text like for example. I did a little research on blogging plus I tried and copied texts from other blogs here and there... putting them to together and stringing - improving them? Who knows... I had no idea before. 

Me staring at the computer, going "Um...um... What do I write again?" 

But it wasn't so bad in the end! I really enjoy blogging. At the least :)

2 comments:

  1. Blogging is definitely not something I thought I would ever get into, but now that I have, I'm completely hooked!

    New GFC Follower

    My FF

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having fun with my new book review blog. It's quite different than a personal blog because I can have a focus. There isn't a pressure to get up a blog a day, just to do it when I finish the book so it's fresh in my mind. :) Love it.

    New GFC Follower via the FF
    Tiffany @ A_TiffyFit's Reading Corner

    ReplyDelete